Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Keyboard Tech Tip

I took Japanese as my minor here at OU. This isn't a very good group of sentences, but it's what I remember after not having it for nearly two years.

こんばんわ、みっなさん!こんとしいは難しいです!がんばて!
えええ?宿題よを忘れました?だめですよ!

The romanji (spelled with English letters) looks like this:
Konbanwa, minna-san! Kontoshii wa muzukashidesu! Ganbate!
Eee? Shukudai o wasureshimashita? Damedesuyo!

The translation is as follows:
Good evening everyone! This year is difficult! Work hard!
Eh? Forgot your homework? That's very bad!


1 comment:

  1. Hey that's cool that you took Japanese as your minor here! I used to live in Japan for 5 years, and I can't remember the language to this day. But, I lived there when I was sort of younger, so I guess its okay. Do you plan on becoming fluent in the language?

    ReplyDelete